Michael,

Thanks for the clarification.  I wasn't away that backport requests used
the Status field differently.  I wonder if it makes sense to note this
in the wiki somewhere?

I understand the increased complexity of source level porting.
Unfortunately I don't think I'll have any cycles to work on this, esp.
considering the Intrepid chroot workaround I mentioned earlier.

Feel free to switch this bug back to Incomplete if that makes the most
sense.

Thanks,
brian

--
Please backport git-buildpackage 0.4.33 from Intrepid to Hardy
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/246493