    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/35229

This bug should be unlinked as dup from bug #35229. The latter is
already fixed and right now, with Hardy, I'm experiencing the problems
described on the present with driver i810 (82915G/GV/910GL).

I used what j^ suggested about xorg.conf values and it now works fine.
Remember you should restart your X11 server to changes take effect.

May Ubuntu, by default, give us bigger values for shared memory?

--
Totem receives BadAlloc when playing very large movies using Xv
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/4229