** Summary changed:

- Please backport dovecot 1.1.7
+ Please backport dovecot 1.1.8

** Description changed:

  Dovecot is getting more and more popular as IMAP and POP3 server with a clean
design, secure, fast, support lots of protocol extensions,...
- Version in 8.04 is quite old and version 1.1.7 seems improves performance and
fix a few bugs. I tried to do it myselg but I don't understand how ubuntu split
dovecot into dovecot-common dovecot-imap3d and dovecot-pop3d.
+ Version in 8.04 is quite old and version 1.1.8 seems improves performance and
fix a few bugs. I tried to do it myself but I don't understand how ubuntu split
dovecot into dovecot-common dovecot-imap3d and dovecot-pop3d.
  So please backport this great server

--
Please backport dovecot 1.1.8
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/310582