    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/239151

Well, I've asked in #ubuntu-bugs and colleagues in QA, the proper way to
handle this bug is to actually make it a duplicate of the one in Hardy
and nominate it for fixing in both Intrepid and Jaunty, not keep
separate open bugs. The "Nominate for release" feature in Landscape
takes care of this.

Sorry about the confusion, I'll now clean this up.

So, marking as duplicate of Bug #239151 and nominating that one for
fixing in Januty.

   Hardy: Flashblock crashes Firefox 3

--
Jaunty beta: Flashblock doesn't block flash and totally disallows 'embed' flash
content