Public bug reported:

Packages: libnice0, libnice-doc, and libnice-dev

Changes:

libnice 0.0.6 (2009-03-31)
===========================

Fix connectivity checks for detecting when we loose the connection
Fix a race condition with gtalk that made the call silent after 30 seconds
Robustness checks with regards to relay information
Fix a race condition crash with retransmission ticks
Added a new STUN API : stun_agent_forget_transaction
Fix a possible crash if tcp-turn is shutdown early in the process
Fix a crash when a stream is removed
Fix MSN support by disable keepalive connchecks

** Affects: jaunty-backports

** Description changed:

+ Packages: libnice0, libnice-doc, and libnice-dev
+
  Changes:

  libnice 0.0.6 (2009-03-31)

--
Please backport libnice* (0.0.6) from Karmic to Jaunty
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/389500