    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/389322

Easy Peasy is really Ubuntu 8.10, I am sue that you know that. There is
a fix relase for Jaunty and it appears that other users have confirmed
that it indeed is fixed in the newest release. I am on an EEE Pc right
now, and I am running Xubuntu 9.04. You should really try it out. It
indeed is worth it

--
Easy Peasy Pidgen 2.5.2 no longer connects to Yahoo
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/392159