Thanks for trying out, Thom. Now that I know that the little build
system I set up works (I couldn't get dh_make to work acceptably with
their package), I can proceed trying to build the source package I
planned on building.

Chris, thanks for a reminder of the policy. I am aware of the need for a
source package, but wanted to make /a/ package first before putzing with
celtx's source. I know much more now about compilation and packaging
than I did the last time I tried to compile celtx, so hopefully it will
go much more smoothly.

--
[needs-packaging] celtx - all-in-one video and media pre-production suite
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/99965