Actually I'm disappointed with Ubuntu Hardy. Although have label LTS,
but it's never get update of OpenOffice.org 3.x. I'm truly not believe
if my office client have to wait 3 years to use OpenOffice.org 3.x.

I already try from openoffice-pkgs (PPA). But it's not good enough.
Some bug still live and not wise if using on office client. Cause this
bug will annoying user. And the last version, there is no support for
Hardy anymore.

I see lenny-backports (Debian) have this new version. But why Ubuntu
silent like this. Well... any good anwer about this???

Also a lot of new software, never put attention on hardy/LTS. So..
this is truly bad experience. I want hardy/LTS, but very often found
there is no new version software for hardy.

So? What's mean with LTS anyway??? Just for server only to get long
support? And client no need to get new openoffice.org update???  While
windows XP user still get every update for OpenOfice.org for Windows.

--
Please backport OpenOffice.org 3 to Hardy
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/283137