I've opened a backport request, because I've thought it was a simple way
to test  if 3.2.2-1 is working well for Lucid users and because I've
take a look at the changelog between  3.2.2-1 and 3.0.17-1 and I've see
that there are lot of changes (so I think a SRU is a bit complicated);
bug #536639 was marked "Fix committed" because 3.2.2 was released, but
it corrects the issue only in Maverick...Steve I don't know very well
SRU flow, so can you please open a SRU for e-fax in Lucid? Or I should
reopen bug #536639 ?

--
Please backport efax-gtk 3.2.2-1
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/587064