** Summary changed:

- Please backport puppet 2.6.1-0ubuntu1 from maverick
+ Please backport puppet 2.6.1-0ubuntu2 from maverick

** Description changed:

  This is the next version of puppet and provides a new binary package:
  puppetmaster-passenger. It can be backported to lucid without any source
  changes.

- I've built locally 2.6.1-0ubuntu1 via sbuild on a lucid chroot (however
+ I've built locally 2.6.1-0ubuntu2 via sbuild on a lucid chroot (however
  -backports wasn't enabled). I've tested that the built packages
  installs, upgrades and are functional afterwards.

--
Please backport puppet 2.6.1-0ubuntu2 from maverick
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/638213