    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/788524

Based on my recollection of discussion at UDS last spring, combined with
the notes on https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/foundations-o
-dhpython-transition, my understanding is that dh_python2 will be
backported to Lucid through our SRU process. doko and barry are driving
that process.

I'm going to go ahead and dup this to bug #788524 because that seems to
be the tracking bug for the dh_python2 backport.

   backport dh_python2 to lucid (and maverick if appropriate)

Backporters, which is subscribed to lucid-backports.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/811506

Title:
  please backport python-all 2.6.6-3 or later to lucid