I've e-mailed the reporter of the Debian bug to try and get some more
information about what the problem was. I'll follow up on this bug if we
can figure out.

Qijiang, do I understand correctly that your primary purpose opening
this bug was to make sure that Oneiric users had a functional hg-git
package? If that's the case, we're unfortunately a little stuck.  Fixing
a package isn't generally valid justification for a backport, but we
can't move the SRU forward without a better understanding of the bug.

Assuming I'm understanding your motivations correctly, I'd like to close
the backport bug, and mark the SRU bug as "Incomplete" until we can get
a better handle on what the actual bug is, if that's OK with you.

Thanks again for your feedback and responsiveness.

Backporters, which is the registrant for Oneiric Backports.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/890621

Title:
  Please backport hg-git(0.3.1-1) from precise to oneiric