Public bug reported:

I've built and tested this on quantal with no issues. I've already
backported it to the upstream ~exaile-devel PPA with no negative user
feedback.

Quantal build log: https://launchpad.net/~exaile-
devel/+archive/ppa/+build/3854328/+files/buildlog_ubuntu-
quantal-i386.exaile_3.3.0-1~ppa1~quantal_BUILDING.txt.gz

P.S. It would be awesome to be able to use requestbackport to do pre-release
backports from Debian. I filed bug #1061043

P.P.S. Do we have a process to backport from backports? I.e. After
exaile enters quantal-backports, can I then request a backport from
quantal-backports to precise-backports?

** Affects: quantal-backports

Backporters, which is subscribed to Quantal Backports.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1061050

Title:
  Backport exaile 3.3.0-1 from  *unstable* to *quantal*