I have figured out how to handle with backporting script and pbuilder.

The build for quantal and precise run with success to the end.  The
binary packages for Quantal and Precise are now there, and also the -dbg
packages for Quantal and Precise.

A testinstallation on Quantal is already performed and Precise is
pendig, but should be tested until the evening.

I adapt the bug desription to this.

** Description changed:

  Please backport concavity 0.1-2 (universe) from raring to quantal and
  precise.

  Reason for the backport:
  ========================
  One of the major issues for drug development in any way is to have a clue
what kind of substances could bound to a protein.
  For in silico prediction on this(e.g. with AutoDock) it is helpfull to reduce
the protein surface to just
  that parts where an interaction is possible at all. This are the ligand
binding sides of a protein.
  That is where concavity fits. It arises a precision up to 80%, which is
remarkable more that other
  programs/algorithms archive. The most establisched ones are arround 60%
precision is ligand binding side prediction.
  So, concavity makes a remarkable advance in this area and should be brought
to those parts of the community who reside on stable release Quantal and LTS
Precise.

  Testing:
  ========
  Mark off items in the checklist [X] as you test them, but please leave the
checklist so that backporters can quickly evaluate the state of testing.

  You can test-build the backport in your PPA with backportpackage:
  $ backportpackage -u ppa:<lp username>/<ppa name> -s raring -d quantal
concavity

  * quantal:
  [x] Package builds without modification
  [x] concavity installs cleanly and runs
- [ ] concavity-dbg installs cleanly and runs
+ [x] concavity-dbg installs cleanly and runs

  *precise:
  [x] Package builds without notification
- [x] concavity installs cleanly and runs
- [] concavity-dbg installs cleanly and runs
+ [] concavity installs cleanly and runs
+ [] concavity-dbg installs cleanly and runs

  No reverse dependencies
-
-
- Additional:
-
- This here is not done in the common way.
-
- I am a little bit overwhelmed by the possibilities of backporting script
- and pbuild.
-
- I have done both builds in quantal and precise in pbuild and both
- running with success. At the end is a signing error, but that was to
- expect, because I have not provided any key for signing(Sorry, but to
- get this all on at the same time is behond my skills).
-
- The testinstallation of concavity in quantal and precise was also not
- performed fully correct. I have just done an installation of the
- original raring package trough gdebi.
-
- Both insatllations are working for the examples in the manpage of
- concavity and produces valid results(.pdb files which are able to be
- visualized in Jmol or RasMol).
-
-
- Soory, for the figuring arround, but in near futhur I am not able to provide
better.

** Changed in: precise-backports

Backporters, which is subscribed to Precise Backports.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1165011

Title:
  Please backport concavity 0.1-2 (universe) from raring