You don't need a debdiff for precise-backports - we just take the
package wholesale from the source release.

I've lost track of this bug a bit - where is it fixed? We can backport
from trusty to precise if you want, you just have to tell the bug that
it's been tested to work without any changes to the source package.

Saucy's about to go EOL so you might want to consider not bothering with
this one.

Backporters, which is subscribed to Precise Backports.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1296755

Title:
  sosreport archive /var/lib/maas by default