Public bug reported:

I'm the current Spyder maintainer and I'd like to kindly ask you to
update Spyder to its latest stable release. 2.3.2 is an important bugfix
release (with 38 bugs closed, mostly about unicode in Python 2) which
also has some improvements over 2.3.0 like viewing DataFrames in our
Variable Explorer.

Please let me know if you need further details and/or help.

** Affects: trusty-backports

Backporters, which is subscribed to trusty-backports.

Title:
  Please update Spyder to version 2.3.2