Hi,
I've been trying to sponsor this for Precise, but I notice that the debdiff
also contains changes to 'debian/patches/debian-changes'. What I'd expect is
just to add Luis' patch without those additional changes; however I think this
is some underlying packaging problem. If I just 'quilt import' the patch and
'debuild -S' I get modifications in debian-changes, which then causes the
patches to not apply cleanly because debian-changes also adds the changes from
all other patches. Any suggestions for fixing this?

Backporters, which is subscribed to Precise Backports.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1416375

Title:
  openafs-modules-dkms fails to build with latest Precise kernel