** Description changed:

  Please backport password-store 1.6.3-1 (universe) from utopic to trusty.

  Reason for the backport:
  ========================
  Currently trusty has version 1.4.2 which lacks extremly usefull features such
as mv and cp. utopic has version 1.6.3-1 which includes all these features.

  Testing:
  ========
  Mark off items in the checklist [X] as you test them, but please leave the
checklist so that backporters can quickly evaluate the state of testing.

  You can test-build the backport in your PPA with backportpackage:
  $ backportpackage -u ppa:<lp username>/<ppa name> -s vivid -d utopic
password-store

  * utopic:
- [ERR] Package builds without modification
-     - Had errors regarding my secret key not being available.
+ [X] Package builds without modification
  [X] pass installs cleanly and runs

  Currently I have it running on my system using the /etc/apt/preferences
  like so:

  Package: *
  Pin: release n=trusty
  Pin-Priority: 501

  Package: pass
  Pin: release n=utopic
  Pin-Priority: 502

  Package: tree
  Pin: release n=utopic
  Pin-Priority: 502

  ![No reverse dependencies]
  It requires the tree package as well.
+
+
+ [EDIT]
+ Had some errors while building regarding my signing key. These have been
resolved and the packages now builds fine on a clean installed 14.04.

** Project changed: utopic-backports => trusty-backports

Backporters, which is subscribed to utopic-backports.

Title:
  Please backport password-store 1.6.3-1 (universe) from utopic