Public bug reported:

Computer: Dell Inspiron 5050
SO: Ubuntu 16.04
 Laserjet Pro MFP
At opening appears icon of Lubuntu(!??)on the Desktop without Launcher and
" no system tray detected  in this system".The keyboard doesn't work. The mouse
reacts
but the spear is now a cross(+). No way to work tha way.
Restart the computer & choose "Recovery mode"
A list of options opens : neither seems to help me but ono: dpkg -repair broken
packages. It suggest the download again ubuntu 16.04.
Before doing this, my download speed is terribly low(100 KB) I remember having
in Synaptic deleted a file hplip that I thought already there.
That's it. I need an advice, if possible.
Thank you,

** Affects: jaunty-backports

Backporters, which is subscribed to Jaunty Jackalope Backports.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1639564

Title:
  no system tray detecedon this systm