Public bug reported:

Please backport armadillo 1:7.600.2+dfsg-2 (universe) from zesty to
trusty, xenial, yakkety.

Reason for the backport:
========================
Armadillo 4.200.0 in trusty is very old, and newer versions of Armadillo have
features that would be useful to backport.  I have never requested a backport
before, so please let me know if I have done anything wrong.  There should be no
reverse incompatibility from the newer version so it should be an easy backport.
Let me know if anything else is needed from me.  Thanks!

Testing:
========
Mark off items in the checklist [X] as you test them, but please leave the
checklist so that backporters can quickly evaluate the state of testing.

You can test-build the backport in your PPA with backportpackage:
$ backportpackage -u ppa:<lp username>/<ppa name> -s zesty -d trusty armadillo
$ backportpackage -u ppa:<lp username>/<ppa name> -s zesty -d xenial armadillo
$ backportpackage -u ppa:<lp username>/<ppa name> -s zesty -d yakkety armadillo

* trusty:
[ ] Package builds without modification
[ ] libarmadillo7 installs cleanly and runs
[ ] libarmadillo7-dbgsym installs cleanly and runs
[ ] libarmadillo-dev installs cleanly and runs
* xenial:
[ ] Package builds without modification
[ ] libarmadillo7 installs cleanly and runs
[ ] libarmadillo7-dbgsym installs cleanly and runs
[ ] libarmadillo-dev installs cleanly and runs
* yakkety:
[ ] Package builds without modification
[ ] libarmadillo7 installs cleanly and runs
[ ] libarmadillo7-dbgsym installs cleanly and runs
[ ] libarmadillo-dev installs cleanly and runs

Reverse dependencies:
=====================
The following reverse-dependencies need to be tested against the new version of
armadillo. For reverse-build-dependencies (-Indep), please test that the
package still builds against the new armadillo. For reverse-dependencies,
please test that the version of the package currently in the release still
works with the new armadillo installed. Reverse- Recommends, Suggests, and
Enhances don't need to be tested, and are listed for completeness-sake.

libarmadillo7
-------------

libarmadillo-dev
----------------
* gnuplot-iostream
  [ ] trusty (Reverse-Build-Depends)
  [ ] xenial (Reverse-Build-Depends)
  [ ] yakkety (Reverse-Build-Depends)
* seer
  [ ] yakkety (Reverse-Build-Depends)
* libdolfin1.3-dev
  [ ] trusty (Reverse-Depends)
* pktools
  [ ] xenial (Reverse-Build-Depends)
  [ ] yakkety (Reverse-Build-Depends)
* dolfin
  [ ] trusty (Reverse-Build-Depends)
* mlpack
  [ ] xenial (Reverse-Build-Depends)
  [ ] yakkety (Reverse-Build-Depends)
* libmlpack-dev
  [ ] xenial (Reverse-Depends)
  [ ] yakkety (Reverse-Depends)
* pktools-dev
  [ ] xenial (Reverse-Depends)
  [ ] yakkety (Reverse-Depends)
* science-mathematics-dev
  [ ] trusty (Reverse-Recommends)
  [ ] xenial (Reverse-Recommends)
  [ ] yakkety (Reverse-Recommends)
* gnss-sdr
  [ ] xenial (Reverse-Build-Depends)
  [ ] yakkety (Reverse-Build-Depends)
* libgdal-dev
  [ ] yakkety (Reverse-Depends)
* gdal
  [ ] trusty (Reverse-Build-Depends)
  [ ] xenial (Reverse-Build-Depends)
  [ ] yakkety (Reverse-Build-Depends)

libarmadillo7-dbgsym

** Affects: trusty-backports

** Affects: xenial-backports

** Affects: yakkety-backports

Backporters, which is subscribed to trusty-backports.

Title:
  Please backport armadillo 1:7.600.2+dfsg-2 (universe) from zesty