On 7/19/21 8:05 AM, Robie Basak wrote:
Thomas Ward last proposed an effort to revitalise it over two
years ago, but with no response. I believe he's no longer available to
contribute now.

Mostly only because I now sit on the Community Council, and there's been pushback from certain community members (who will go unnamed) for me to continue pushing hard on certain fronts (technical or otherwise) as it's seen that the "Community Council is taking over".

I don't have the cycles to revamp Backports either right now, Community Council aside - FT job is in the middle of mass migrations and revamping of technical things that will otherwise take most of my during-the-week energy and time.

Thomas