> Assigning back to ddstreet - what would be the right assignee now,
~ubuntu-backporters, no-one, ... ?

I added a discussion item for the next backporters meeting for this:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBackports/Agenda#Discussion

> And out of curiosity - would that now show up in [1] or does focal-backports
> have a different place - if so where?
> [1]: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/focal/+queue?queue_state=1&queue_text=

Normally, yes, a backported upload would appear in the Unapproved queue
(queue_state=1), however as @bluca found, this one wound up in the New
queue (queue_state=0) because the package didn't exist in focal.

I'm not sure that needs to be clarified on the wiki page, as it's
standard behavior for the upload queues that I'd expect most sponsors to
be familiar with, though anyone who normally uploads only into the
'Unapproved' queue might be confused about an uploading not showing up,
so maybe the wiki could use a statement/hint; I added this to the
backporters meeting discussion as well.

Thanks!

** Also affects: sdbus-cpp (Ubuntu Focal)

** Changed in: sdbus-cpp (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: sdbus-cpp (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Dan Streetman (ddstreet) => (unassigned)

** Changed in: sdbus-cpp (Ubuntu Focal)

Backporters, which is subscribed to the bug report.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1916068

Title:
  [BPO] Please backport sdbus-cpp 0.8.3-4 (universe) from impish