It looks like the i386 arch fails to build due to missing dep on
'libgtkspell3-3-dev':
https://launchpad.net/~ddstreet/+archive/ubuntu/backport/+build/23139572

I'm not sure why i386 is missing in focal for that package; it seems like it's
available both before and after focal, but the specific version in focal
doesn't have it:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gtkspell3/3.0.10-1

can you look into that before we approve the backport? Possibly there
should be a no-change rebuild of gtkspell3 in focal to pick up that i386
build?

Backporters, which is subscribed to the bug report.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1876996

Title:
  [BPO] inkscape/1.1.1-3ubuntu1 from jammy