I created a policies page, which currently only has the details for membership:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBackports/Policies

and I updated the charter to point to it:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBackports/Charter

one additional change I made to both pages is to add a final section
for 'approved versions' so we can link to the actual vote for approval
for both the charter and policies; hopefully in the future having the
approval link right there might help avoid having to dig through old
mailing list archives, if anyone needs to see the details of the
approvals.

so, if i'm being totally pedantic, the exact version of the charter
and policies is:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBackports/Charter?action=recall&rev=5
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBackports/Policies?action=recall&rev=6

let me know if either of you have any comments or concerns, otherwise
if the charter looks ok to you, we can send it up to the TB sometime
next week.

Thanks!