Kubuntu 8.04 will consist of two different releases, the commercially 18
months supported one featuring the stable KDE 3.5.9 desktop and a REMIX
featuring the latest release of KDE 4.0. Also Kubuntu 8.04 release
available through ShipIt for everybody as well as downloading.  But,
for Kubuntu KDE 4 Remix, no commercial support and release available
through CDs for groups who need it, ie. LoCo teams, conference teams,
etc as well as downloading