I am impressed because of the lite-ness.

--
Omi
http://omi.net.bd

Bangla Computing Projects: http://ekushey.org
OSS News in Bangla: http://mukto.org

raihan hasnain wrote:
Just tried the Xubuntu 8.04. Not impressed at all. :|

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 8:32 PM, Russell John <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Please let me know what you want to know about Edubuntu, I can
    help you out.

    Thanks,
    Russell

    On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Susanta Barman
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    > সকলকে শুভেচ্ছা।
    > আমি একজন শিক্ষক। তাই এডুবুন্টু ব্যবহার করতে চাই। এ বিষয়ে কারও কোন অভিজ্ঞতা
    > আছে?
    >

    > On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 11:46 AM, sabila enun
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    > > i have not uses it yet, but some of my friends are using it. their
    > experience is - cool.
    > >
    > >  ________________________________
    > Sabila Enun ..
    > > http://sabilaenun.googlepages.com
    > > http://www.hugebooksonline.com
    > > http://www.sourceforge.net
    > >

    > > Just upgraded from 7.10 to 8.04 on my HP-Compaq laptop without any
    > hiccups. All things previously worked (extra 19" lcd, wireless
    card, sound
    > card, video driver) are working perfectly. Awesome...
    > >
    > > - Moz
    > >

    > > On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 12:11 AM, DarkLord (:=
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
    > wrote:
    > >
    > > > বাপরে আজকের দিনে কতগুলা ম্যাসেজ পড়লাম এই লিস্টের
    > > >
    > > > ধুমায়া আড্ডা চলছে। লিস্ট টাকে একটিভরাখার জন্য আপনারা উবুন্টুর খবরাখবর
    > পোষ্ট করতে
    > > > পারেন বা প্রতিদিন কেউ একটা করে টপিক পোষ্ট করতে পারেন। সেটার উপর
    > > > আলোচনা চলতে থাকবে :)
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > >

    > > > This message has been scanned for viruses and
    > > > dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
    > > > believed to be clean.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > >

    > > --
    > > Mozammel
    > > http://www.mozammelhaque.net

    > --
    > _______
    >  Susanta Barman.
    > --

    Your mouse has moved. Windows NT must be restarted for the change to
    take effect. Reboot now? [ OK ]