Yes vaia, I am sure that i have the linux version of miktex. I have
collected it from http://sourceforge.net/projects/miktex/.
It comes as a "tar.bz2" file, around 14MB. I might have to compile
it...which is a very difficult job for me.

Anyway, I will try to do thing in the way you told me.

Thank you

Hafiz Imtiaz
0306005
EEE,BUET