Hello there,

Thanks a lot. I do get better speed then the Windows download agent... but
it just seems too slow! 0:)
For that I was poking around and found that I could choose my best server
(it's somewhere in the Synaptic Package Manager.)

Funny thing is, I was trying out "Select best sever" and it returned that
there was no suitable server for me! :P

Hope none of you faced this, it made me really sad!! :(

Kowsheek Mahmood
http://profile.to/redkid

Kowsheek Mahmood
http://profile.to/redkid