On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 4:44 AM, Sameeul ` Bashir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi there!
> i hav just managed my 3 other roommates to switch to ubuntu from
> windows.everything is now fine but got one prob.
> all 4 pc in the room are networked ( star connected) . i did the network
> settings ( manual configuration), we can ping each other but cant browse the
> network or cant share any files!
>
> hape anybody can help!
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Sameeul Bashir

one more thing!

i installed firestarter to share internet connection and did the same as omi
vai mentioned in his blog. but it only works when i kepp running firestarter
and aslo make the firewall disable.
after some period firestarter seems to automatically turn on and my browser
losses conection.

Sameeul Bashir