Dear All,
Can u pls suggest me a way to restore my mails on
firefox? I used Mozback software to crate the backup
copy of mails in winXP and the file extension is*.pcv
. now want to restore them on my ubuntu machine's
firefox. Can anybody suggest the best possible way to
do the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Symon