On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Hasin Hayder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Jamil Bhai
>
> I can collect it from you and then convey it to Omi Azad as he is
> distributing. If it's alright, let me know

Actually I request all people to who are interested to contribute spreading
the philosophy of FOSS please collect them too. So we have area wise
network... and people dont have to travel all the other side of Dhaka city
to have the ISOs

and I would also request to burn the DVDs in low speed... on the Hardy
Release Party lots of DVDs were corrupted so it is actually a bad
image/publicity for us :(

I am interested to collect the DVDs for Baridhara, DOHS & Banani area.. Send
me an email when and where I can collect them

Thanking you
Shahriar