Dear Mahmood,
I was trying to create an application. It asked my mobile number with
country code (+880). After putting my number I didn't get any message from
Citycell carrier. Earlier I saw only Aktel added in google service. So,
isn't it possible without Aktel?

- Roobon

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 11:57 AM, Tarin Mahmood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> No you can't use Joomla or any other frameworks right now,
>
> Google app engine is an Google provided Hosting service
>
> You can host you web applications* *built using *frameworks provided by
> Google.** *At this moment only python is supported, Google have provided a
> powerful framework already to work in. They will add more languages later.
> There might not be any PHP support there (As I heard, but that may be
> wrong)
>
> Google have already provided sufficient documents and a good SDK to develop
> web apps.
>

> T. Mahmood
> Arena Mobile, Bangladesh
>

> On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 10:58 AM, DarkLord (:= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > pls reply on top of massege . otherwise it's hard to find your reply
> >

> > "App Engine costs nothing to get started. Sign up for a free account,
> > and you can develop and publish your application for the world to see,
> > at no charge and with no obligation. A free account can use up to 500MB
> > of persistent storage and enough CPU and bandwidth for about 5 million
> > page views a month."
> >

> > এটা কি গুগলের ফ্রি হোস্টিং সার্ভিস??? এখানে তো বলছে আমি আমার ওয়েব
> > এ্যাপলিকেশন
> > suppose Joomla. হোস্টিং দিয়ে পরা দুনিয়ারে তা দেখাতে পারবো????
> >

> > shiplu wrote:

> > > See what Google says, here
> > > http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/whatisgoogleappengine.html.
> > >

> > --
> > believed to be clean.
> >
> > --

Syed Ziaul Habib (Roobon), Program Officer
The Hunger Project-Bangladesh,
Volunteer Web Programmer of shujan.org
Team member and contributor of biggani.org,
Contributor photographer of photoshare.org
Technology writer of jaijaidin.com
Blog: roobon.wordpress.com