-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Omi Azad
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 11:40 AM
To: Ubuntu Bangladesh
Subject: Re: [ Ubuntu-BD ] ubuntu-bd.org and linux.org.bd Is Down

You did not get my point.

I did not blame you (or anyone of you) for the site down. People
insulted me for today because you are not serious. I just want you to
realize a site is very potential for anythinG.

Shahriar Tariq wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 11:24 PM, Omi Azad<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>

>> Look Shahriar, I know your history of Ubuntu BD and linux.org.bd site
>> down. You said about some DNS problem, but all localized Ubuntu sites
>> ware up that time. I did not say anything because I know you guys are
>> working.
>>
>> You can ask Russell John that how many times I did complain about
>> hosting and site down. Today you changed the server again. Why don't you
>> can stay in a single stable place?
>>
>> And finally what makes you think people of the world would stay in the
>> IRC channel. If you have any potential announcement to make, make it on
>> the list.
>>
>> Be professional and please stay away from lame excuses.
>> Omi
>>

> Omi vai
> the last problem was indeed really a Cannonical's fault, some guy from
> Cannonical by mistaken updated their dns server with the listing of our
old
> (I mean very OLD) location. That is why all other localized sites were
> available while our site was not available since we shifted our site from
> the previous location.. If anyone dont believe this then its not our
> headache really to make people believe by make them talk to Cannonical guy
> or show them Cannonical private mail. Its upto you to believe us or think
> what ever you think.  If we wanted to (intentionally or for any other
> reason) bring the site down we might have shut the site down long time
back.
> That is not the case... As far as we are concerned we are trying our level
> best
>
> And from the information I have, we have not changed the server in recent
> times (and definitely not today)... we had some other issue to bring all
the
> sites down as a maintenance call..
>
> > From this point we hope that this discussion will end here. If you have
any
> further complains or such you may contact us privately not on a public
> mailing lists, it may lead people have a mis-perception about our group
and
> our effort. Since you are part of our family for a long time, way before I
> came I hope that you will understand what I wanted to say here..

Omi
http://omi.net.bd

Bangla Computing Projects: http://ekushey.org
OSS News in Bangla: http://mukto.org

dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is
believed to be clean. For any further query pls contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]