My point was not why you are on Windows or Linux. My point was why x64,
and your mail answered me.

Apart from your engineering applications, most of the applications of
the planet sux on x64 in the present time. I found people just port x86
applications for x64 (hey x86 looks higher than x64, LOL), but they
never change the core engine, which they should.

Even latest version of Microsoft Office runs as in compatibility mode on
a x64 platform. That sux!

The pure x64 platform of the platen is OS X. Even their applications are
awesome. To keep supporting x64, Apple is discontinuing Cocoa platform,
which still supports x86. Companies like Adobe would get into trouble,
as they have a large number of users and future version of OS X will not
be able to run present Adobe apps if they don't change their platform soon.

Cheers!

--
Omi Azad <http://omi.net.bd> *|* +8803894550305 *|* Contributor of
Ekushey <http://ekushey.org>