LOL  I did so before...
But I found it now.. actually was bz writing something and was disturbed
when it turned  otherwise with an accidental keystroke.. I mailed here to
know if anyone knows the keystroke.

And some of the people dont know what is  Right-to-left / Left-to-right
orientation. For them,
its nothing but the way we write. Arabic is written right to left, whereas
English, Bangla etc are Left-to-right.

Anyways thanks.

9el

ps. I'm also bothered with the laptop's touchpad, as it sometimes does
accidental clicks(how do I turn it off while using mouse, I guess I'm being
too lazy  LOL)