On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Shabab Mustafa <shabab.must...@gmail.com>wrote:

> @Lenin,
>
> That's the problem ST mentioned earlier. We always push other people around
> to hide our own stinky asses. Is BLUA a autocratic organisation? Russell
> bhai had a problem we all know about that, but what about 'you'? Why not
> 'you' took the initiative? The answer is simple, "Because, I was not liable
> for that. And give a leading designation, THEN I will show you how good I
> am."
>
> And it is our bad luck that the so called OPENSOURCE LOVERs do not have a
> open mind in this country.

Brother, I didn't show any excuse at all. I dont want to blame on anyone
even. Problem is there is dedication of some members. I know I'm not that
dedicated. But I have very optimistic views about this organization. If by
any means, this organization was and being raised to earn personal name and
fame etc. It will not last. If we bottom-liners talk like this this wont do
a fair thing to the organization. As, ST mentioned, the problem lies there,
some seniors must at least respond or initiate.
I would rather ask everyone, why at least not us communicate in every couple
of days possible. That could be over the twitter, IRC etc. I sometimes visit
the IRC I dont see anyone there.

Could we just forget everything? And promise from this thread to be active?