On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Junayeed Ahnaf <zombiegenera...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Few days ago when RJ bro posted something about how to ask a question
> i thought there is a guideline on how to question. I think everybody
> should follow those. And i am not attacking personally. I am standing
> against spoonfeeding.   solution of this problem could be a search
> keyword in google. That's my personal opinion of course. But that
> would be the best solution . Self help is the best help.

What is google? @Nirjhor

Either a mixture of common FAQ

Or some spoonfed QA.

Some people become geek and some feel proud by not becoming one.

Keep your idea to yourself only. If you want your idea to be programmed in
others by force then you are a fascist. Let the fools be fools, let the
intelligent evolve.

:)
--
Ubuntu Bangladesh | http://ubuntu-bd.org