> And we have the fresh, recent example of it. "The faster than Google" search
> engine got famous and well known overnight by that way. What do you think?
> If that had broadcasted in a IT Program was able to reach people in that
> quantity? I doubt!

Excellent example! In fact I was run out of example when I posted in
forum.amaderprojukti.com.
Just one news on prothom-alo projonmo dot com will aware a lot of IT people.
And the best thing is, those who has PC in home they read that page.

Beside this there are computer IT magazines. But it may not be that
much effective.

--
A K M Mokaddim
My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net