Nope, KMPlayer was Korean Media Player a available for Windows platform only.
It was the first player which could play MKV formats (non-English version btw),
thus became famous. Now since VLC player can play almost all formats on all
platform, there's really no reason to use KMPlayer now. Anyways, media players
are always depend on personal preference.

Well my point was, it has nothing to do with KDE's Kmplayer.

And yes, VLC is cool enough for all formats.

Any Miro fan out there? Moro is cool as well, you can play all formats (all
that VLC can), download from YouTube and other streaming sites, download
torrents and use it as video media library, all from the single app. Nice!

Raihan.

Sent from my iPhone