It wont create any problem but eventually you'd just install unnecessary
plugins, libraries, codecs in abundance related to KDE whereas you could
just install Mplayer.

In my last reply I have told that I had all of the supporting enviroments
installed in on single instance and experienced no problem at all.

And resuming the install only just gets the missing files when you resume
after a power outage or failure.

[Could you please make sure that you dont send mails personally when you
should post it to public?]