I am getting confused of the total idea. Does Nokia PC Suite has a built in
Anti-Virus? If not, then how it can prevent viruses not being copied? Only
possible thing is it can prevent the autorun.inf files being copied like it
copies in USB drives under Windows. And as those autorun of Windows don't
work in Linux, then how can it be autometically copied?

---
Shabab Mustafa
Chief Administrative Officer
Admin Office