I didn't even realise that my laptop's LCD is broken until I took it
to the program!

The air conditioning system wasn't working properly, that was probably
one of the drawbacks that we had.

Shabab bhai and Anupom bhai has high fever, I hope they recover soon.
Lenin bhai get some sleep, I hope you'll feel better in the morning!