Dear Ring Vai ,

This  is  shishir . We've not introduced with each other . But after the get
together from tomorrow  I've faced  a  problem  to install ubuntu 10.04 lusiv
linux . whenever I'm trying  to  run the live cd I can't  get  access cause it
needs  a  username & password to authenticate . But i've  tried  with  my  own
given username & password  . And Failed . Then  try  to install the cd in my
HDD , but can't go to  the  that particular options , but be informed me how to
take  care  of the  problem . Is this  the  problem  of  the CD burning process
or  something else . Moreover my boot sequence is  also  okay from  DVD rom .
Plz give me instruction what can I do now ?

I think  this  is  problem  of  DVD or you've  to  give  a  user name  &
password .

N.B - I've  bought  the  DVD from DU get together .

Regards

Shishir Kanti Nath
01976672103