Sorry I forgot to mention the link of projanma forum If it is yours. By the
way what is the topic.

Sorry I can not browse, I am on mobile and I can not login from mobile.

Thnkx.

Please don't mail off topic.
Dedicated Linux Forum in
Bangladesh<http://forums.linuxdesh.com/member.php?action=register&referrer=3%20>
Follow Me Twiter <https://twitter.com/#%21/AshickunNoor>
Thank you
Md Ashickur Rahman
Mail me: ashickurn...@acm.org

2011/4/29 Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor <zombiegenera...@gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> Brother Noor, Why did you DIRECTLY copy pasted my post from
> Projanmo/Ronglmohol (http://forum.projanmo.com/topic24972.html) to your
> Linux Desh forum (Just removing the wikipedia link) regarding RJ bro (
> http://forums.linuxdesh.com/thread-158.html) ?
>

> Is it Ethical, Let alone Legal?
>

> I DEMAND a clear explanation of not attributing my real post while you copy
> pasted it. Don't you have the time/creativity to write 4 lines? If not,
> better stay AWAY from stealing other people's stuff.
>

> Hope you'd reply.
>

> zoMbie
> --
> Ubuntu Bangladesh | http://ubuntu-bd.org