Has any of our Ubuntu members used Kubuntu for a long while? I have tried
switching to it for various reasons, but more often than not, I had to face
crashes. Its not an issue with Kubuntu I believe, probably I am falling
behind with my hardware, specifically the graphics card. I wonder if any of
bd users have been using Kubuntu seamlessly. I am thinking of setting up
kubuntu-desktop over the current ubuntu installation, so I think a little
info regarding the latest release of Kubuntu may help save me some time. I
don't have enough space to spare for a fresh Kubuntu installation :(.

My laptop: 1.6 Core 2 Duo, Intel 965 chipset.

--
samir