I know bro. I was not blaming you. My last line was for all of us. I also
use Linux on my desktop. I love working on LAMP than WAMP. I also love using
Python on Linux than Windows. But like I mentioned, I have two issues on my
laptop - no WiFi support (WiFi is a must for me) and some software which can
not be run (with optimum performance) inside a virtualbox. Otherwise I could
use Linux. I love Linux.

But sometimes I hate how people flame about Windows and Linux. And sometimes
they bring in some stupid logic.

I just don't want to start another one here :)

***Abu Ashraf Masnun | Web Application Engineer | http://masnun.com**
*
--
Ubuntu Bangladesh