Open-source....so ideas like downloading torrents for pirated softwares
should not be encouraged in this mailing list :-)

As Adnan pointed out, Octave is a good alternative for MATLAB although for
some stuff it is really slow. From my experience, you can try python with
spider. The IDE of spider makes it feel like MATLAB. WIth packages like
Numpy, Scipy and Matplotlib, Python is worth trying.

Thanks
Samee

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 7:51 AM, A.B.M.Shamsuzzaman Sadi <abmsad...@gmail.com