-- I have 4GB RAM on my laptop. Ubuntu 32 bit can utilize 2.9GB. I don't
want to switch to 64bit. I read somewhere that PAE kernels can increase RAM
utilization? Any ideas or pointers?

-- In Ubuntu 11.04, I login using the Classic Ubuntu interface (Gnome 2).
But every time, the default Unity session is pre-selected in the login
window. I think there was an option to use the last used session. I don't
see that in the menu. What might have happened? How can I use that feature?

-- Last time I used Ubuntu 11.04, my machine used to suddenly stop dead.
This time, so far I haven't experienced this, but in case it happens again,
which error messages (or logs) should I examine? I know the question is a
bit vague and hypothetical, just want to make sure I am doing my best to
investigate the issue.

--
Abu Ashraf Masnun | +8801711960803 | http://masnun.com <http://masnun.com>