Visual Studio is the best IDE I have ever used. Never used Visual C++ so
can't comment. But I strongly recommend not to use it if you want to learn
C or C++ well. Besides Microsoft's implementation of C++ is quite different
from the GNU implementation from what I heard.

Abu Ashraf Masnun | +8801711960803 | http://masnun.com <http://masnun.com>
--
Ubuntu Bangladesh