This probably doesn't relate directly to ubuntu, but I was actually
searching for one to find out how much stuff we are putting up about ubuntu
in the community if it exists. This gave me the realization that there are
many popular communities like *somewhereinblog.net* where it is fun to be
around as it seems to be ours, in our own language bangla. But the genere
is very different from a computer or technical perspective. Why not have a
blogger community with our blogs all at one place, and all in bangla?

In case there is a place like this, please let me know.

Thanks.
--
samir
{ www.incurlybraces.com }